Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Jacob Hornberger writes about Tom Dilorenzo talking about Hamilton's Curse and other thoughts and writings HERE. This is a blog so it may be a ways down if you arrive after 2/3/09.

I wrote a letter to the editor about this book myself. Here it is:

Ed Gluck
235-0412
Terre Haute, IN



Dear Max,

During a Candidate's Forum in 2003, I mentioned that the Federalist Party did not believe in federalism but in nationalism. They believed in centralized government, big government, imperialism, and corporate welfare. I do not know if anyone understood what I was talking about although Professor Linda Maule seemed to know. (I believe Dr. Maule helped in my understanding of these facts.)

I believe my reason for mentioning this history was to label my two opponents as big government Federalists while I was a small government Jeffersonian. Now there is a new book, Hamilton's Curse by Thomas J. DiLorenzo, which explains the corrupt connection between the Federalists, Whigs, and Lincoln Republicans that brought us to the corrupt government of today.

Every voter should read Hamilton’s Curse and notice the silly or specious arguments of today which were used by Alexander Hamilton. DiLorenzo also advises how the U.S. can reverse this too big and too bad government.


No comments: