Wednesday, October 07, 2009

FTC Disclaimer Requirement

Heard about this on MSM news. So I have to post this. I'll do it with a ditto to Mark Rutherford, past Chair LPIN, he posted this yesterday:


Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Federal Trade Commission Required Disclaimer

The Federal Trade Commission requires the following disclaimer on this blog site:

I occasionally get a free beer and stale barbecue potato chips from the Libertarian Party of Indiana, presumably because I usually spell its name correctly when I mention it in this blog.

Since there is some danger that a federal bureaucrat charged with regulating speech and ignoring the First Amendment to the US Constitution might investigate this site and discover this possible source of compensation, I felt that it was best to disclose it.

I thought about closing this blog down because of the chilling effect of the FTC edict, but decided against it because I like free beer and stale barbecue potato chips.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not acquiesce in on it. I regard as precise post. Specially the appellation attracted me to study the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the shoes are all over 300 pounds on every page. But definitively I found this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what is your opinion?