Wednesday, April 05, 2006

For those who may have missed Karen's talk with Brian Lamb on Cspan, here is a link to the transcript of the interview.

I did notice on my second viewing Karen mentioned politicos and CONTRACTORS were at the Iraq desk in 2002. Since I read the no bid cost plus contracts before the war (in 2003) this sort of slipped by. But in 2002 the only contracting should have been about bombs, not the rebuilding and so-called reconstruction.

Notice also that she mentions taking an oath to the Constitution. Maybe this is just for higher officers as sergeant and below officers tell me they take no such oath. (I ask because it is in the Constitution.) Karen says the Bush administration wants loyalty to people (in the administration) not the Constitution. This is a sickness far worse than TB. We have been afflicted with GWB!

No comments: