Friday, March 31, 2006

Karen Kwiatkowski on cspan Sunday night

This Sunday night Karen Kwiatkowski will be on cspan. For those not familiar with her writings you should visit her archives.

She is a good writer. She is an excellent speaker and I can't talk of her speech without calling her a firecracker.

Once before 3/19/03 and once after the invasion I had written to cspan to have her on. I don't know if the reason she was not on was cpan's fault or her declining. The second time I wrote was after seeing her in May of 2004 at the Libertarian Convention in Atlanta.

Watch this, tape this, and tell your children. I hope this firecracker will be rerun on cspan's 4th of July coverage of the Libertarian Convention. I am sure you will find this woman entertaining.

Please comment here after watching.

No comments: